2683 Prairie Avenue
Beloit, WI 53511
All Are Welcome to Join the Stateline Spinners at our Autumn Gathering! Come learn more about the Spinners and enjoy some cycling cameraderie. RSVP Below!
Our guest speaker will be Mike Norton of MSN Pro Coaching whose resume appears below:
4 years experience as a professional cyclist, 20+ years racing experience
· Coaching professionally since 2001
· B.Sc. in Athletic Management
· USA Cycling certified coach
· 15+ years studying and training with power meter devices
- Mike has raced at the highest levels within the US Professional domestic scene as well as numerous UCI events in South America and Europe. He has witnessed first-hand the training principles used by the world’s top teams and riders.
- Mike has taken part in a wide range of high level events, including US National Championships in 3 different disciplines: Road Race, Time Trial and Cyclocross. His strong suit being the Time Trial where he has numerous victories and top 10s including his last professional event, the US Professional National Championships in Greenville NC, finishing as the 12th best professional in 2008.
TWO TIME NATIONAL MEDALIST
FORMER STATE CHAMPION
FORMER NEW ENGLAND REGIONAL
THREE TIME EMPIRE STATE GAMES MEDALS
TOP-20 IN NUMEROUS UCI EVENTS
Mike has promised to “gear” his presentation for all levels of cyclists, not just top end riders.
In order to have the evening run smoothly as far as meals are concerned, a menu is included below and your food choice should be sent to email@example.com ahead of time otherwise you will have quite a wait before your meal is served. Here are the choices:
- Baked Fish (11oz) $11.99
- Patty Melt; ground chuck, grilled onions, cheddar & swiss on rye bread $8.99
- Grilled Chicken Breast w/bacon, ranch dressing, lettuce tomato & onion $8.99
- Pulled Pork topped w/ BBQ sauce $7.99
- Veggie Wrap; mixed vegetables, cheddar & parmesan, balsamic vinaigrette $6.99
You get choice of one side: Waffle Fries, French Fries, Cole Slaw or Cottage Cheese. There will be a 20% gratuity expected with each entree.
This should be a fun event but we need at least 15 people to attend or we will have to cancel. The side room is good-sized facility so feel free to invite anyone who is interested in learning more about cycling.
Please do not wait until the last minute to reply so we can anticipate the exact number of attendees.